Investors are increasingly turning to diversification across geographies and sectors to mitigate risk in their portfolios amid the continued global uncertainty.
Portfolio models, while commonly used in asset classes such as equities and bonds, have not been as widely adopted in the commercial real estate sector due to the complexity and the lack of understanding of its benefits.
In an exclusive one-hour webinar, experts from JLL and OfficeBlocks dove deep into practical frameworks, tools, and key considerations for portfolio optimisation to address these key questions for investors:
- How can portfolio optimisation be used for commercial real estate?
- How effective is portfolio optimisation in striking a balance between risk and return?
- What are its benefits and limitations?
- How can you better visualise the impact of your investments/divestments on risks and returns of your portfolio?
- What are the key considerations and requirements when making decisions to recalibrate your portfolio?
We had real estate experts from AIA and MEC Global Partners who also weighed in with their industry insights during an interactive Q&A session.
If you wish to watch the webinar, please get in touch with our JLL expert, Noel Neo by clicking the button below: